Just like your home router, your ELA Hub is password protected so that only you can access your personal network. Accessing the Safety Code Settings will allow you to change your ELA Hub password to your liking.
By default, your ELA Hub password is admin
WARNING: If you decide to change your Hub's password, make sure you remember it or write it down and keep it in a safe place. If you forget your new password, you will need to perform a Factory Reset.
To change your password
1) Tap on Settings.
2) Tap on Safety Code Settings, you will be presented with a screen prompting you to change your password.
3) Enter your current password in the first box (if this is your first time changing the password, enter the default password: admin)
4) Enter your new password in the remaining two boxes.
5) Check the box to confirm your changes.
6) Tap the Change Safety Code button.