With Amazon Alexa, you can control your lights entirely hands free by speaking to Alexa.
Getting started with Amazon Alexa
In order to integrate your ELA lights/devices with Amazon Alexa, you will need to have completed the following steps;
iv. Downloaded the Amazon Alexa app and have already set up with your Alexa device
To link your Amazon Alexa device with your ELA lights/devices:
1. Add all your rooms in Cloud Control (skip to step 2 if you have already done this)
2. Access your Amazon Alexa app
3. Tap the button
4. Tap "Smart Home"
5. Tap "Your Smart Home Skills" near the bottom of the screen
6. Tap the "Enable Smart Home skills" button
7. Search the keyword "ELA". Once you've located the skill titled ELA, tap the link
8. Tap the "Enable" button
9. You will be prompted with a sign in screen. Sign in using your ELA account credentials
10. Once you've successfully signed in, close the window and re-enter the Amazon Alexa app
11. If you aren't already there, access the Smart Home page (tap the button and tap "Smart Home")
12. Tap "Add Devices"
13. The Amazon Alexa app will now search for your ELA lights/devices. Wait 20 seconds for the app to find and configure your lights/devices
Once your lights/device are added, you can now use Alexa's voice commands to control your lights.
Note: For more information on Amazon Alexa, please click here to visit the support page.