Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
In the ELA app, there are a couple of ways to add new lights and devices.
Method 1 - Control Center
1. Select Control Center from the bottom menu.
2. Select the More Options icon at the top right corner
3. Select Add Smart Light(s) from the drop down menu.
4. Ensure your new lights are within range and powered on, the ELA app will automatically scan for new lights.
5. Once the correct amount lights have been found, select Confirm. Your new lights will be automatically added to the Default Room.
Method 2 - Device Management
1. Select Settings from the bottom menu, then select Device Management.
2. Select the More Options icon at the top right corner.
3. Select Add Device from the drop down menu, then select ELA Smart Light(s).
4. From here there are two options to adding new lights.
i. Auto Scan
ii. Manually Add
5. Select Auto Scan and your ELA Smart Hub will automatically look for newly installed ELA products. Ensure your new lights are within range and powered on.
6. Select Manually Add and then select Input Hardware ID if Auto Scan could not find your lights.