Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
Signing up for an ELA account gives you access to our Cloud Control and Cloud Backup features.
You will also need an ELA account to integrate your lights to services such as Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
To sign up for an ELA Account:
1. Select the profile icon on the top left of the app.
2. Select Register New User at the bottom of the page.
3. Input your email - this email will be the used as the login username.
4. Once you have entered your email, tap Send Email on the next line. A verification code will be sent to the email you have inputted.
5. Enter your verification code along with your desired password, and select the boxes below and press Register.
NOTE: If you are using your ELA Smart Hub's Wi-Fi, you must bridge the Smart Hub to your Wi-Fi router to enable user registration.