Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
This is one of the most useful features in the ELA app. Use the ELA Widget to control your lights without entering the ELA app!
Checklist before enabling Widget Control:
i. Hub is bridged to your own Wi-Fi
ii. Signed up for an ELA account
iii. Enabled Cloud Control
To enable Widget Control:
1. Select Settings from the bottom Menu, the select Cloud Control.
2. In the drop-down menu of each linked ELA Smart Hub, select Widget.
3. Select and choose your Moods and rooms to be enabled in the ELA Widget. Please note up to 11 Moods and 10 rooms can be added. Press OK afterwards.
Widget in iOS 11:
1. After your Widget is enabled, exit the ELA app and go to the widgets page on your iPhone. This is done by swiping to the left-most page on your iPhone's home screen.
2. If you do not see the ELA Widget, go to the bottom of the widget page and press Edit, and ensure you can add the ELA Widget to your phone's widget list. If that does not work, make sure you have given the ELA app the correct permissions in your phone's settings.
3. Use the widget to control your lights just as the ELA app.
Widget in Android:
1. After your Widget is enabled, exit the ELA app and ensure you can see the ELA app notification icon on the top bar of your phone.
2. If you do not see the ELA Notification Widget, make sure you have given the ELA app the correct permissions in your phone's notification settings.