Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
This feature enables you to control your lights anywhere in the world you're connected to the internet. Please sign up for an ELA account before enabling this feature.
Checklist before enabling Cloud Control:
i. Hub is bridged to your own Wi-Fi
ii. Signed up for an ELA account
To enable Cloud Control:
1. Select Settings from the bottom Menu, then select Cloud Control.
2. Press the + on the top right corner to begin linking your ELA Smart Hub to your account.
3. Enter a name for your network, and then enter your Safety Code. Your default code is "admin". You can change your Safety Code in Settings -> Safety Code Settings. You can link multiple ELA Smart Hubs to your account. Press OK afterwards.
4. You can now see your ELA network has connected to the cloud.
5. If you wish to delete the ELA Smart Hub from Cloud Control, simply swipe left on the linked hub and press Delete.
Enter Cloud Control
When you're away, you can open the ELA app and use Cloud Control to control your lights.
1. Press the drop-down arrow on the right side. Here you will see the Control, Widget, and Rename options. Select the Control option.
2. There are two ways you can use Cloud Control to control your lights - Mood and Room modes. Cloud Control Mood enables you to apply a Mood to your lighting network, while Cloud Control Room enables you to turn all lights in the room on or off.
3. Press Room Statement to see how many of your ELA products are switched on in each room. Numbers in blue indicates the total number of lights in that room, while the numbers in black indicates how many lights are switched on in that room.