Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
In the ELA app, you can dim the lights, change its color temperature and color, and control each individual light independently.
Access Design Center
1. In Control Center, enter Design Center by pressing the Control Toggle on the bottom right.
2. Your rooms will be listed in the Design Center by the order they were created, the bottom portion contains the controls for your lights.
1. Select the room you wish to control by tapping on the box to the left of the room's name.
2. Lighting controls consist of Dimmer Slider, Color Temperature Slider, On/Off Buttons, and Color Control.
• Toggle the top slider to adjust the brightness
• Toggle the bottom slider to adjust color temperature
• Toggle the On/Off buttons to turn your lights on or off
3. Select the middle colored bulb to enter Chroma Color Controls.
4. Each pin represents one Chroma Bulb, or group of Chroma Bulbs. Hold and drag on a pin to adjust its color. Use the slider to adjust brightness.
5. Group Chroma Bulbs together by dragging one pin on top of another, this groups the pins together into one single moveable pin.
6. Remove individual Chroma Bulbs by pressing on the Chroma Group pin, then select and drag each pin out of the group.