Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
In the ELA app, the Control Center is the page you will see first when you open the app. This page also contains all the control features for your ELA products. The main landing page or Control Center displays a room-by-room customizable blueprint displaying the different rooms you've created.
1. Quickly turn all lights in a room on or off by tapping on the room.
2. Pinch and Spread the layout of the Control Center to change the size of all the displayed rooms.
3. To quickly set a Mood to a room, hold down on the any of the rooms and a Mood menu will appear below the room. Select one of the Moods to apply to the room.
3. Tap the More Options icon on the top right corner and select Edit Room. Here you will be able to customize the room sizes and room display.
4. After selecting Edit Room, tap on any room and two white dots will appear on the bottom left and top right. Drag these dots will reshape and resize the selected room.
5. Tap a room and select the paintbrush icon on the bottom left corner. Here you can rename your room, change the order of enabled features, and add a background photo to your room.
6. Tap on each feature to enable or disable it to be displayed. You can also hold and drag to reorder each feature to be displayed.
NOTE: if a particular feature is not enabled for the room, it will not be displayed in Control Center.
7. Select Change Background Picture to add a picture to your room.
8. To delete a room, tap on the room you wish to remove and select the icon on the bottom right. This will remove your room from the Control Center as well as the Room Management page in Settings.
9. When you're finished customization, press the check-mark on the top right corner.