Click this button for a step-by-step tutorial
The ELA app allows you to create individual rooms, organize rooms, and add lights to your rooms.
To enter Room Management:
1. Select Settings from the bottom menu, and select Room Management.
2. You will see the Default Room first. The Default Room is your main room and cannot be deleted. All new lights that are added will go to the Default Room first and can be moved to other rooms later.
3. To rename your Default Room, tap the encircled "A".
Adding a New Room
1. In Room Management, select the + button on the top right corner
2. From the drop-down menu select Add Room, then input your room name.
Changing Room Settings
1. Tap the symbol to the right of the room you've created. Here you will see options to Rename, Add Smart Lights, or Delete the room.
2. If you select Add Smart Lights, the available lights will be taken from the Default Room.