When you link your ELA Smart Hub to your own Wi-Fi, you will be able to control your lights when connected to your own Wi-Fi.
You can also use the ELA Smart Hub’s Wi-Fi range-extender feature by connecting to ELA Smart Hub’s Wi-Fi once it is linked to your own Wi-Fi.
To bridge your ELA Smart Hub to your own Wi-Fi:
1. In the ELA app, go to Settings on the bottom menu.
2. Select Wi-Fi Setting.
3. Select Network Configuration, and choose the Wi-Fi network you wish to bridge your ELA Smart Hub to.
4. Enter your Wi-Fi password. NOTE: select Remember Password so ELA Smart Hub will connect to your network next time you use the app.
5. Follow the on screen instructions. If successful, your ELA Smart Hub will flash for 30 seconds.
6. If unsuccessful, your ELA Smart Hub will not flash and will be indicated in the app. Repeat the above steps.